- FUNO starts as the first REIT of Mexico.
- We initiated with a portfolio of 13 properties.
- We were the first real estate company to be listed in the Mexican Stock Exchange.
- We had our first initial public offer.
- FUNO conducts its 1st follow-on equity offering.
- We acquired Morado, Verde, Blanco, Gris & Rojo portfolios.
- Acquisition of Torre Mayor.
- FUNO closes its first third-party acquisition: the Azul portfolio.
- FUNO conducts its 2nd follow-on equity offering.
- FUNO makes its debut on local debt markets, issuing a 10-year bond.
- Acquisition of Apolo, Vermont, Colorado, P8, G30 & Torre Diana portfolios.
- The Apolo acquisition represents the largest and most important real estate transaction in Mexico: 23 million pesos.
- FUNO conducts its 3rd follow-on equity offering, this one being the biggest 4th issuance made by a Mexican company.
- FUNO enters international debt markets and becomes the first REIT in the world to issue a 30-year bond on its debut.
- Apolo’s operative platform and a cutting-edge Oracle system are incorporated.
- Acquisition of Samara, Hilton Centro Historico, La Viga & California portfolio.
- We created HELIOS. The first real estate development vehicle of its kind in Mexico, designed to execute large-scale and mixed uses projects for long gestation periods.
- We acquired Kansas, Indiana, Florida, Utah, Oregon, Bufalo, Alaska and Hotel Vallarta portfolios.
- FUNO becomes the 1st REIT to obtain an unsecured, committed and dual-currency credit line.
- We had two bond issuances, one in Mexico and another one in international markets.
- Acquisition of Torre Cuarzo, Hospital Puerta de Hierro, El Salto, Midtown Jalisco and Alamar.
- FUNO implements its environmental and sustainability strategy 100% internally.
- FUNO formalizes its co-investment with HELIOS for the development of the new Mitikah project in the south of Mexico City.
- FUNO holds its 4th subsequent public offering.
- We acquired Apolo II, Turbo & Frimax portfolios.
- We carried out bond issuance locally.
- FUNO issues bonds for 9.2 billion pesos approximately.
- FUNO is included in the Sustainability Index DJSI MILA for the 2nd year in a row.
- We consolidated our participation in 70% of the Torre Mayor in Mexico City.
- FUNO announces the opening of Midtown Jalisco, a mixed-use development in Guadalajara, Jal.
- We acquired the Titan portfolio, which added 74 industrial warehouses to our properties, which helped FUNO reach a GLA of 10.1 million m².
- We placed unsecured vouchers in the international market for 1 billion USD.
- FUNO is included for the 2nd year in a row in the Sustainability Index (FTSE4Good) of the London Exchange Market.
- We were included in the Dow Jones for Emerging Markets Sustainability Index.
- FUNO remains for the 2nd year in a row in the Sustainability Index DJSI MILA.
- We acquired 6 Hercules properties and an expansion in Lago III.
- FUNO sells 98.8 million USD in properties.
- We rebought 2% of CBFIs (77,027,606 in circulation).
- In December we repaid the revolving credit facility willed in April corresponding to 6.75 billion pesos and 205 million USD.
- FUNO issues debt bonds for 650 million USD.
- Thanks to our portfolio diversification, we managed to relieve COVID-19’s economic impact and maintained our solidity.
- We acquired the Memorial Portfolio, consisting of 16 properties.
- We sold two properties and a commercial lot for a total amount of $733.4 million Mexican pesos.
- FUNO is included in S&P’s 2021 Sustainability Directory, positioned in the top 15% of global companies with best practices on Environmental, Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance within the Real Estate segment.
- Successful reopening of its unsecured vouchers with expiration in 2026, for a total amount of $300 million USD.
- Collocation of the first sustainable unsecured vouchers issued by a Mexican REIT on the national market for $8.1 billion pesos.